Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Quality of the Audio blogs getting poor

kingplaya4
Been Around a Bit

Quality of the Audio blogs getting poor

Postby kingplaya4 » March 8th, 2010 7:22 am

I've posted this in the comment section before, but it seemed to have been deleted, so I will post this here. The main reason I resubscribed to this site was for the audioblogs. They were formerly pretty useful for intermediate/high begginers like myself. Recently though they seem really slapped together. I mean the English translation is often very different from the Korean (yes the gist of it is translated but it's very rough and I can understand it roughly just through the korean), and the vocabulary section sucks, for lack of a better word. Words like 찾기 and 없다 are translated while words that I've never heard of such as 구불 구불 and 직각으로 are left untranslated. Please do a better job Koreanclass101 I know at least one person that I recommended joined this site, but if things don't improve I certainly won't recommend anyone else do so!

David

crazynat
New in Town

Postby crazynat » April 8th, 2010 5:40 pm

I'm sorry to say that, but I noticed the same thing than kingplaya4 ...
I started using KC101 several years ago (almost at the beginning), and I always appreciated the lessons (podcasts and lesson notes) for their quality, but it seems to be changing, and not in a good way ...

Please, keep KC101 at a good quality, I really like it !
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Listener's Lounge (청취자들의 공간)”