a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

In Korea -where's Sean! 연락 달라

trutherous
Expert on Something

In Korea -where's Sean! 연락 달라

Postby trutherous » January 8th, 2011 9:57 pm

He Dr. Sean! ("박사님의" 한국 이름 잊어서 미안)

Well.. 공 here I am in Seoul. 일 It's been a very busy past few days sightseeing and visiting relatives. 공 My friend and I spent the first two nights in City Park Motel in Seoul, it was dirty and uncomfortable. 육 We are now at the Tea Guest House near Chang Dok Palace. 오The atmosphere is traditional ancient Korean and it is clean, but we could only get a single room on short notice so it is only big enough to sleep. 일 I would recommend this place for experience but not for comfort of western travelers. 삼 So far we have seen a couple palaces, museums, and other sights. 구 We also had dinner in the Seoul Tower. 팔 Of course we just wandered around aimlessly taking in the street life in various places, restaurants, and bars. 칠 I think my friend was a bit freaked out when I took him through the street market at Young-doong-Po and showed him the prime ingredient for bo-shin-tang being sold under glass. 사 Also we walked around the heart of downtown. Our legs are still very tired and sore. Here it is almost 7:00 AM and my friend is still sleeping. I want to get on down to 김밥천국 and have breakfast.

Sean, I will only be in Seoul a couple more days, then it's off to 설안산, 원주 (스키 타로), 부산, 광주, 격기도, 서울 --미국 (아쉽게도) I'm sure you can figure out how to call me if you'd like.

George - happy in Korea - aka 나영훈
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Visiting Korea (한국 방문하기)”