Expert on Something

Thanks,

Postby timandyou » November 1st, 2010 1:05 am

Hello everyone,
to manyakymi, 감독님, 감사!!!
그럼 맘 놓고 열심히 실수 하겠습니다. ㅎㅎㅎ
성격상 실수를 좋아하는 성격이 아니라서...
to 영훈님, 영훈님도 감사!
Yes, let's focus on madelinehinnergardt3214. We are here to talk about his/her (what's your name? gender? nationality?) trip in Korea.
These day, finding a flight ticket in Dec to Korea is so hard... I am having trouble to find one...
영훈님, 좀 도와주세요... 영훈님 티켓을 제가 쓰면... 혼나겠죠...ㅎㅎㅎ
Juila님은 이젠 더 이상 한국에 못 갑니다. 한국에 가서 사진 한장 안 찍고 왔어요... :x
술만 먹었나!!??? ㅋㅋㅋ
anyway... cheers everyone~,

Tim 8)

ChristopherZita
New in Town

Re: Hello madelinehinnergardt3214, trutherous,

Postby ChristopherZita » February 5th, 2015 2:35 am

timandyou wrote:George, the question was "how much money I should bring for shopping and occasionally eating out?"
and you gave the answer by saying, "I will likely be wearing a different hat!" 하하하~~
Oh~~man~~~!!!!!

Hello madelinehinnergardt3214,
This is Tim from KC101.com.
First of all, "I envy you" for visiting Korea in January, although it might be a bit cold just as George mentioned it before.
Where are you staying? at friend's house? guest house? Hotel? motel?
If you pay more than 50,000원 ($60) per night, you are actually over paying... just keep in that mind.

Okay, about your question - "how much money I should bring for shopping and occasionally eating out?"
How many clothes are you going to buy??? :P :P 하하~~ If you buy clothes in 명동 Myung-dong, it will normally cost you 30,000원 ($35-40)for each item. But... it all depends on what kind of item you are buying though.
Just think like this - for T-shirt, it could cost 2-30,000원 ($30).
For pants and jacket, it could cost 50,000원 ($60).
For the brand, I don't know...

Ah, about "eating out?" Normally... it will cost 5-6,000원 ($5) for a regular meal.
If you have 10,000원 ($10), actually you can try a good Korean meal at many restaurants.
That's all I can say...

You just made me to visit Korea.
Ah~~ one of my lessons actually talks about "HOW TO MAKE A GOOD DEAL WHILE SHOPPING IN KOREA"
I teach some of useful phrases (I call them "magic phrases").
If you are interested in those phrases, please seek after "Absolute Beginner Season 2 Lesson #19", which will be published on 8th of November 2010.
That lesson could make you save some bucks in January.
cheers,

Tim 8)
ps. shopping in Korea is SO MUCH FUN! Visit 명동 Myung-Dong at night (after 12:00am) and shop all night long! There will be tons of people shopping and eating, shopping and eating.... 하하하~~

ㅋㅋ
Im planing to visit korea once im done school.
Going to save my cash for the mall but make sure i dont over spend.
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Visiting Korea (한국 방문하기)”