Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Anyone want to go for a (really long) walk?

xflibble
Established Presence

Anyone want to go for a (really long) walk?

Postby xflibble » June 17th, 2009 5:06 am

I'm in the process of planning a five or six week walk along the south coast, late in the year, starting from Busan, then heading toward Mokpo and seeing how far I get. I had planned to go with a couple of friends, but have had to move my plans forward to this year instead of next year.

I'm not intending to plan in too much detail, as I don't know what to expect or how my body is going to hold up. Flexibility includes abandoning the walk and busing :) I had thought about a theme around Korean food and alcohol-related social customs and doing some photo or video blogging along the way as well.

Anyone interested in being a travel buddy for some or all of the trip?

Jared

hyunwoo
Expert on Something

Postby hyunwoo » June 17th, 2009 5:42 am

I can't promise to be in it yet, but I'm certainly interested!!! :) Probably not for the entire trip, but I would love to join in at some points!! especially when you are near 광주 :) that way I can join you for some walk and also visit my parents if it's a weekend :)

Get 40% OFF
xflibble
Established Presence

Postby xflibble » June 24th, 2009 4:00 am

Cool...I have a general route planned, but am not going to plan any more than that :) My maps are on their way from Kyobobook.

I'll PM you to exchange contact details closer to the start. It's going to be fun.

hyunwoo
Expert on Something

Postby hyunwoo » June 24th, 2009 4:01 am

AWESOME! :)

I'm looking forward to it!!!!! If you prefer emails, you can just email me at

- Hyunwoo

xflibble
Established Presence

Postby xflibble » June 24th, 2009 4:07 am

And of course, this is really going to force me out of my comfort zone with Korean-speaking :)

열심히 공부하기 시작 해야겠어요...

xflibble
Established Presence

Postby xflibble » July 31st, 2009 10:01 am

Any others? I'm booking flights next week, expect to be there at the beginning of October...

Return to “Visiting Korea (한국 방문하기)”