Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

kpop

xxwontonsoupxx9382
New in Town

kpop

Postby xxwontonsoupxx9382 » April 25th, 2010 11:09 pm

first it started with stairway to heaven the drama which lead me to find big bang.
i didn't like big bang that much when they debuted.
the artist that got me into kpop was SE7EN. OMG. i think i know all his songs by heart and i am not even korean. LOL. his voice is amazing.
after i listened to his music way too much i took a vacation from kpop for 2ish years.
then i watchhed you're beautiful and got introduced to allkpop.com.
haha then that's where i found kpop once again.
because of new technology, youtube, and allkpop it's easier to find new artists and keep up with the latest stuff. before when i listened to se7en, it was hard to find videos and other artists as well. but now you can get the LATEST stuff in a few seconds.
right now i ABSOLUTELY love 2PM.
they have everything. haha.
i also like 2AM, Big Bang, MBLAQ, snsd(sorta), After School, shinee, lee hyori, and rain.
currently waiting for se7en's comeback.
and have been listening non stop to 2PM's newly released album don't stop can't stop.
with everything that's happened with 2PM their jay drama is really crazy.
i just stopped reading everything on that matter completely cause some of the "fans" are truly wacko.

krazeeygirl774159
New in Town

Postby krazeeygirl774159 » May 28th, 2010 12:38 am

I started with listening to Rain, which i love him lol and Outsider (though hes more hip-hop) but now i sorta want to find new artists to listen to. I'll probably look up the ones mentioned

Get 40% OFF
superwasian999870
New in Town

Postby superwasian999870 » June 4th, 2010 4:29 am

Waaahh, My friend first introduced me to DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki and thats where I first fell in love with Korean music, xD After searching for videos on youtube here and there and scoping for anything kpop, I found Big Bang, Epik High, 2PM, 2AM, U-KISS, Super Junior, SHINee, MBLAQ, F.CUZ, ZE:A, etc. etc.!!! So many! I love them allll,<3 Now I liive for the music, k and j pop. I'd like to hear about any bands that I havent heard of.. any suggestions?

krazeeygirl774159
New in Town

Postby krazeeygirl774159 » June 4th, 2010 5:47 am

BEAST is a another band i been listening to, and Se7en is another artist who i like

nikitrevino8342
New in Town

Jay Park

Postby nikitrevino8342 » June 21st, 2010 11:40 pm

Jay Went Bac To Korea To Film A Movie .i Wish He Would Coem Bac To Usa :D

dolphingurl20224362
New in Town

Postby dolphingurl20224362 » June 25th, 2010 5:40 am

SS501 is my first kpop love. I teach middle school students in korea and I actually know more about kpop then them...haha...I love Outsider, K.Will, Rain, FT Island, 2AM, 2PM, Kara, F.Cuz, Davichi, Super Junior, Infinite (they just came out a few weeks ago), Epik High, MC Mong, F(x) (only their new song Nu ABO..I didn't like them when they debuted), CN Blue, the list literally can go on and on forever.

timandyou
Expert on Something

WOW~~ you know them more than me!

Postby timandyou » June 25th, 2010 8:51 am

:o

WOW!!!
Thanks for loving Korean music, guys!

8)

syamsulmoh9585
New in Town

keep the faith ~

Postby syamsulmoh9585 » June 28th, 2010 5:50 pm

The sole reason why I'm drawn to learn Korean in the first place and got me here to KC101,the reason why I'm intrigued by Korean culture, why I want one day to visit Seoul, why I started watching KoreanDrama,
Why I'm spending hours trying to learn dance moves that I obviously cant do, it is all because of this one Kpop group who now may had already become mere memory, yet they wont fade from my heart for the laughters and joy that they bring to me, my friends and my family. Yes, you guessed it right, it's TVXQ/DBSK .
Forever love them!
Sarangeyo TVXQ ~~ :o

timandyou
Expert on Something

Hello Syamsulmoh~~

Postby timandyou » June 29th, 2010 12:29 am

:o

Hello Syamsulmoh~~~
You love Kpop group! I did not know that.
Maybe.... you might know better than I know about Kpop group.
Okay, if I have any question on Kpop group, I will ask you for help.
Deal?

Thanks for your interest in Korean culture.
cheers,

ps. by the way, who is your favorite Kpop group?

Tim 8)

Arev
New in Town

k-pop

Postby Arev » June 29th, 2010 3:34 am

If you go to wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Korean_music) and click on South Korean Music, then click on K-pop you can view lists of the k-pop groups by gender. I am familiar with some of the groups but I have never heard of most of them so I will have to do some investigating via youtube. :shock:

pinoyako2829
New in Town

Postby pinoyako2829 » July 29th, 2010 5:17 am

i love kpop, the first group i ever listened to was Wonder Girls back in the days of Tell Me haha, then i grew to love other groups like SNSD, Big Bang, SHINee, Super Junior, Sistar, Miss A, B2ST, 4minute, T-ara, KARA and more! I also sing covers of kpop songs which i think helps in improving my Korean pronunciation :)

Return to “Music, Music, Music (음악)”