Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Regarding Premium+ Membership

wowjulius2617
New in Town

Regarding Premium+ Membership

Postby wowjulius2617 » July 21st, 2012 5:04 pm

I've looked over the membership types and it seems like the only difference between Premium and Premium+ is something like a "homework schedule" for learning and private Skype lessons with one of the teachers. I'd like to know a bit more about these lessons:

1) How long and how frequent would the lessons be?
2) Are the teachers native speakers? (I'm only asking because natives have the perfect pronunciation and perhaps their Korean is more flexible)
3) Could you, perhaps, explain the structure/form of the lessons - whether they're like a course(lesson-by-lesson), or is it just a teacher answering questions I may have?
4) Would I be taught from beginner to fluent?
5) Is it possible to arrange regular weekly lessons when my timeline is GMT+3(+2 in Winter/Spring and +3 in Summer/Autumn)

감사합니다~

jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Hi

Postby jaehwi » July 23rd, 2012 8:29 am

Hi,

Thank you for asking us the question. Here are the answers for your questions regarding the KoreanClass101.com Premium Plus Service.

1. The Skype chat takes 45 minutes per each: twice a week. (Tuesday 00:00 and Thursday 09:00 in GMT) - text only.
2. Yes, the teachers are Native Korean speakers.
3. When you sign in, you'll be asked to take an assessment test. Based on your score, we'll ask you listen to a series of KoreanClass101.com lessons. During the Skype chat, you'll be asked to use the phrases and words introduced in the lessonss (usually 70% in Korean). You can ask questions during the skype chat, if you have any.
4. That's our goal, but please understand learning language takes time to improve.
5. It's fixed as Tuesday 00:00 and Thursday 09:00 in GMT, so the time schedule is not flexible in that case.

If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know. Thank you.

이재휘 / KoreanClass101.com

Get 40% OFF
lolegag3816
New in Town

Postby lolegag3816 » July 27th, 2012 6:46 pm

Very helpful, thank you for so many tips

kc101com

Postby kc101com » July 30th, 2012 6:37 am

No problem!

Let us know anytime if you have questions :)

Thank you

Madison/Koreanclass101.com

lukek
Been Around a Bit

Postby lukek » August 14th, 2012 1:55 am

Is the Skype chat really text only? Voice is what people often need to practice.

jaehwi

Hi

Postby jaehwi » August 16th, 2012 6:16 am

Hi Lukek,

Thanks for the comment. That's our goal to bring up more services on the Premium Plus including audio conversation over the Skype.

However, our customers also had used our Skype conversation for developing their speaking skills such as sending the recorded audio files over the Skype during the Skype session, and getting the feedback. In that way, we believe you'll be able to get the feedback for improving your speaking ability.

Thank you again.

Jae,

Team KoreanClass101.com

Return to “Learn Korean Forum Help and Posting Guidelines (포럼 도움말 및 게시물 등록 안내)”