Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

minnesota

holdfast
Expert on Something

minnesota

Postby holdfast » September 14th, 2008 6:22 pm

i just wanted to stop by and say hi!!! i didn't drop off the face of the planet, if anyone was worried ^^ i've just been in a very small town in minnesota for the last week without real internet access. i've finally found some wireless, but i probably won't be back online again until later in the week.

i go back to nyc on the 23rd, so i'll be back in full force then (:

until then, i'm going to have fun visiting my mom. i'm going to try to secretly film her talking, too, so you can hear how awful her minnesotan accent is. i've been away for more than 5 years, and now the accent is quite comical.

i hope everyone is well! i have no way of studying korean here, either. no one to talk to! i've made quite a few phone calls, haha...... so i'll be ready for some 김치찌개 as soon as i get back to nyc...... 아~ 먹고 싶어!!!!! 진짜~~~ ㅠ.ㅠ

hyunwoo
Expert on Something

Postby hyunwoo » September 15th, 2008 12:15 am

에밀리 :)

엄마랑 좋은 시간 보내고 ^^ NYC로 돌아가면 연락해~~~ :)

Get 40% OFF
holdfast
Expert on Something

Postby holdfast » September 17th, 2008 5:12 pm

i'm still here...

BUT!!!!! i found 김치 at walmart and i bought it. it was pretty awful, to be honest, but better than nothing. my mom tried it, but she didn't like it. she doesn't like spicy food.

anyway, i'll be here one more week! if i find any exciting korean stuff when i get to minneapolis, i'll let you know (:

Return to “Listener's Lounge (청취자들의 공간)”