Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Help please! Looking for someone to buy goods & ship to

Kobolinear
New in Town

Help please! Looking for someone to buy goods & ship to

Postby Kobolinear » August 31st, 2008 2:54 am

I'm REALLY sorry if this is off-topic or I broke a rule ... but I read the guidelines for the forums and this idea didn't sound TOTALLY illegal so ... please be nice :(

I'm looking to buy 3 necklaces from www.vintagehwan.com, but my knowledge of Korean is very limited, I can only read korean & know some basic language (Just finished Beginner Series I a couple days ago!

But my greatest suspicion is that this website only ships to Korea, and so I would like to ask a HUUUGE favor for those of you on the forums!

If YOU or someone you know lives in Korea and can order these necklaces online for me (the total price amounts to 23,700 won) and ship them to my address in the United States I would be EXTREMELY grateful and willing to pay for shipping plus a little extra for the trouble!

If you are interested in helping me, please reply to this or e-mail me at :

From there I can tell you where you can go to purchase the necklaces I'm looking for.

Also, I would prefer that I pay you using paypal, so having that would be a plus.

Thank you guys sooo much! If you have any questions/comments, please comment or email me.

-- Nigel[/i]
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Listener's Lounge (청취자들의 공간)”