Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

ahhhh Coffee Prince

mariefrenette
Been Around a Bit

ahhhh Coffee Prince

Postby mariefrenette » July 7th, 2008 1:35 pm

I'm watching the coffee prince drama again.... and it's just as fresh as the first time. You can download it from the internet and also buy it online.... it must be experienced.

maaarie

rooraa
Expert on Something

Postby rooraa » July 12th, 2008 1:09 am

mariefrenette는 다시 커피프린스를 봐요? (<- I tried :wink: )

I watched that drama awhile ago and it was pretty funny but it started to become uninteresting for me during the last few episodes but my mom really likes it ^^

This drama is very popular, isn't it?

Get 40% OFF
Chriss
Established Presence

Postby Chriss » August 3rd, 2008 4:48 pm

I think it's had the most hits at an English subbed Korean (Japanese and Taiwanese) drama/film site I've been to. I've watched the series, but I didn't love it. Admittedly, I've probably only managed to watch three whole series in my life.

rooraa
Expert on Something

Postby rooraa » August 4th, 2008 4:09 am

잔짜요? Which series would those be?

Chriss
Established Presence

Postby Chriss » August 4th, 2008 6:22 pm

Apart from Coffee Prince, I've watched "Golden Bride" (황금신부 / 황금신부" and "18 vs. 29"(열여덟 스물아홉). I'm a fan of Heechul (from Super Junior), which is why I watched "Golden Bride," but "18 vs. 29" with Siwon (also from Super Junior) in a very minor role, was chosen on random. ^ ^

As a general rule, though, I hate having to watch something at a specific time, so when series run on TV I have a tendency to miss one or two episodes. Especially because I don't have a TV where I spend most of my time.

shanshanchua
Expert on Something

Postby shanshanchua » August 22nd, 2008 10:28 am

I read in the news today that the actor who played the goofy but very likeable Hwang Min Yeop in Coffee Prince died from a traffic accident. I was shocked...

pucca246
Been Around a Bit

Postby pucca246 » August 22nd, 2008 1:47 pm

I too have just completed watching Coffee Prince, I was hooked from the first episode!
It is such a tragedy that a young talent such as Lee Un is gone in such a way. He was one of the ones I was going to watch out for in future as I found him to be very entertaining.

While in Korea I was not aware of any problems with motoring - but so many accidents seem to happen often with such tragic results, I have followed some of the music stars careers and many of them seem to be involved in accidents both minor and fatal over the past few years - is this just a Korean thing, or is it common in Asia?

Haerin
New in Town

Coffee prince

Postby Haerin » August 23rd, 2008 3:00 am

Car accidents are very common in countries outside korea too. I'm from Singapore and accidents rates are rather high here too, even though the traffic system are organised, but there are still may other factors that would contribute to these accident rates, such as reckless driving. It is really a pity for Lee un to die at such a young age. This news had shocked me too. He acted really well in coffee prince, and i love that drama.

agrv8ion
New in Town

I am sad...

Postby agrv8ion » August 28th, 2008 4:51 am

shanshanchua wrote:I read in the news today that the actor who played the goofy but very likeable Hwang Min Yeop in Coffee Prince died from a traffic accident. I was shocked...

I know, I was too. I watched the series a few months ago, but I just recently got my mom hooked and we're watching it again. We're on episode 12, but watching it is really sad now. He was my favorite, the episode where he carried around a chair and an umbrella for the sister, let her paint his toes... :cry:

Return to “Movies & Television (영화와 TV)”