a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Korean Practice/Talking

jessyregister_229761
New in Town

Korean Practice/Talking

Postby jessyregister_229761 » February 18th, 2016 3:51 am

안녕하세요! Hello everyone!

I'm, obviously, learning Korean through this site, however it's hard for me to practice since I don't have any friends who are Korean (and know the language) or are learning the language. I remember getting an email stating websites that you can use to communicate with others learning Korean or already know it, but I can't seem to find it. If anyone knows of any of those websites, that would be extremely helpful!

Or if there's anyone who would like to practice, we can use kakao talk, line, or whatsapp or even penpals through email!

감사함니다! Thank You!
제시 Jessy ☺

ShawnzyGuitarist
New in Town

Re: Korean Practice/Talking

Postby ShawnzyGuitarist » March 4th, 2016 8:41 pm

안녕하세요.

I recently made an account on Italki. It'of s kind similar to Lang-8, but it's more focused around personal connections than it is writing and corrections in writing.

Italki is a language exchange / tutoring website for just about any language. It's a great way to find people to talk with. I've met a couple people on there, but we actually use KakaoTalk to talk to each other because it's more convenient.

Get 40% OFF
jessyregister_229761
New in Town

Postby jessyregister_229761 » March 5th, 2016 1:01 am

Ah, thank you! I will definitely check that out. I really appreciate it!

classismee_230528
New in Town

Postby classismee_230528 » March 7th, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello Jessy!

Having no Korean friends to communicate with I'm finding myself in the same situation as yours. I'd love to practice my Korean with you! I can download Kakao if this is what is the most convenient for you~

Maria.

lorie_pennywell_230201
New in Town

Postby lorie_pennywell_230201 » March 23rd, 2016 4:24 am

Hello Jessie,
I too need to practice using Korean. Just like you I don't know any one who speaks the language personally. I do have a Kakoa account. Please let me know if you are interested.

Return to “Practice your Korean (한국어 연습하기)”