Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Korean Wiki Project

matthew254
Expert on Something

Korean Wiki Project

Postby matthew254 » April 6th, 2009 5:00 am

I stumbled upon the Korean Wiki Project a while ago and I thought some might be interested. It's a collaborative Korean language learning effort spearheaded by a fellow KC101er who made online headlines a while back over at the Hub of Sparkle.

My favorite page found so far has got to be the internet and text messaging page that has a really cute clip from a Korean drama explaining the confusing nature of text messages. If you want to learn about Korean chatting and text lingo, this page is a nice starting point. If nothing else, one of the clips embedded will make you smile.

cheri
Expert on Something

Postby cheri » April 16th, 2009 12:09 am

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. :)
Attempts to blog in Korean^^
http://cheripracticeskorean.blogspot.com/

Ramblings about things related to (and sometimes not related to) Korea..usually this translates to FOOD^^
http://seoulberry.blogspot.com

Get 40% OFF
mstrum
New in Town

Postby mstrum » April 20th, 2009 8:48 am

Thanks for the linkage^^. I loved that video from High Kick about chatting, it was one of my first experiences with Korean TV. These days I've added a lot videos to my youtube channel about Korea that have both interesting cultural insight and humor, but most of the time it's just the humor ;). I still have a year before going to Korea, so I have a lot to learn both language and culture-wise.

Anyways, we're always looking for people to help the Korean Wiki Project grow. We've really been working hard trying to make it easy for people to contribute. If you feel like you have something to contribute, go ahead and edit any of the vocabulary pages, other sections, or create new ones. It might be a good opportunity to use/re-learn what you learn on KC101. I've always found the best way to learn is to teach.

(BTW, my current project is the Hangeul Assistant which conjugates verbs and shows pronunciation. I'd love to hear feedback, it's in the early stages so don't expect too much)

Good luck on learning Korean!

owbEe
Been Around a Bit

Postby owbEe » July 29th, 2009 2:17 am

The Hangeul Assistant is so cool. Thanks for making it.

Return to “Korean Resources & Reviews (자료 및 리뷰)”