a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Can you translate these for me?

luxuriousnsociable2319
New in Town

Can you translate these for me?

Postby luxuriousnsociable2319 » January 4th, 2014 11:08 pm

Popular Culture

●Who was your favorite singer on last night’s episode of The Voice?
● How did you become a Green Bay Packers fan?
● What did you think of the new Mumford & Sons album?
Family and Friends
● Did you enjoy growing up in the Midwest?
● What do you like to do with friends in your spare time?
● Do you have to travel far to visit your siblings?
Leisure Time and Hobbies
●What made you decide to run for Vice President of the Education Club?
● How long have you been playing golf?
● Do you have any plans for Winter Break?

Shared Interests

● What did you think of our math test last Friday?
●I saw that you are also trying out for the musical. What part are you auditioning for?
●I heard that we’re both attending the cooking class on Thursday. What’s your favorite thing to make?

Upcoming Events
●Who do you think will win the Emmy for Best Supporting Actress?
●What are you planning to dress up as for the office Halloween party this year?
●I heard that your daughter is swimming in the State Sectional Final. How is she feeling about the event?

Time, Date, or Season

● I can’t believe it’s already January! Did you make any New Year’s Resolutions?
● I hate when we switch from daylight savings time to standard time. It gets dark so early, and it means I can’t go running after work. What have you been doing to stay active?
● It’s been so hot out, and my apartment doesn’t have an air conditioner. How have you been staying cool?
● The start of the school year always creeps up on me. Have you started back-to-school shopping yet?

● This hotel has such a nice view! How’s the view from your room?
● I’m excited to try this new restaurant. Have you ever been here before? What did you think of it?
● I’ve just moved to the area. Any tips on fun things to do over the weekend?
● We just got back from a trip to San Francisco to visit our daughter. Do you travel often?

Weather

● It’s nice that we haven’t gotten much snow this year. I’ve never been able to stand cold weather. Do you enjoy the snow?
● We’ve been going to the pool a lot lately since it’s been so hot out. Have you been able to swim at all this week?
● I love it when the weather starts to get cooler in the fall. It’s so nice to be able to wear sweaters and boots again!
● Spring is definitely my favorite season. What’s your favorite time of year?

Pop Culture

● I went to an awesome concert yesterday! Do you like country music? Who’s your favorite singer?
● My family and I went to the Eagles game last weekend. It was a blast! Who’s your favorite football team?
● I couldn’t believe what happened on last week’s episode of Mad Men! Do you watch the show? What’s your favorite TV series?
● Are you going to the Zac Brown Band concert tomorrow? I saw them live last year, and they were great!

Upcoming Events

● I go visit my parents on the East Coast every Thanksgiving. Will you be traveling over the holidays?
● What are your plans for Super Bowl Sunday? My friends and I usually have a big barbecue and watch the game.
● Are you going to the company Holiday Party this weekend? I hear there’s going to be a live band this year.
● My son’s birthday party is this weekend. I always forget how much planning it takes! What do you do for your kids’ birthday parties?

thank you! :D

korea.innovative
Been Around a Bit

Re: Can you translate these for me?

Postby korea.innovative » January 22nd, 2014 1:58 am

Hey there!:)

Thank you for commenting us and we would love to help you out!

Beforehand, could you try first? then we will do our best to correct you :)

Always learning is the most important, right? ;)

Thank you

Madison
Team KoreanClass101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Learn All About Korean (한국어에 관한 모든 것)”