Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Lesson Plan

PatrickFuller12
New in Town

Lesson Plan

Postby PatrickFuller12 » November 18th, 2009 12:22 am

Hey everyone. I started KC101 a few weeks ago and I just wanted to know what's your lesson plan? How many lessons do you study a day and how often do you do it? I'm just trying to figure out the most effective way of studying the lessons. Please reply, I would love to here from everyone. Thx :)

Alexis
Expert on Something

Postby Alexis » November 29th, 2009 3:30 am

In all honesty, I think it's just different for everyone. Since starting full time work 6 months ago, it's made it hard to study a language! But I try to listen to a lesson in my lunch break and read along with the lesson notes. I also listen to them on my way to and from work. But before starting work, I'd print out all the lesson notes, and practice the lesson content over and over again. EG: I'd just write random things using the grammar from the lesson I was up to at the time. I've also spent a few months (LOL) writing an extended self introduction, using as much grammar as I can. Now, I try to get through a few lessons a week, depending on what's happening at work.

But I think you just have to do what suits you. But at the most basic level, I'd say to at least read along with the lesson notes as you listen to the podcasts.^^
안녕하세요! 윤선입니다!
http://seumnida.annyeong.net/ <-- Korean learning blog!
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Learn All About Korean (한국어에 관한 모든 것)”