Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Deleting old podcasts on iTunes

Rizuk
New in Town

Deleting old podcasts on iTunes

Postby Rizuk » June 18th, 2008 8:30 pm

I'm not so great with iTunes so maybe I'm making a pretty obvious mistake, but I need some help.

I had my iTunes set up so that when a new episode of KClass came out, it will keep the older episodes and just add the newest one. However, today when I checked for updates, it downloaded the new one and deleted the old one. Even after that, I checked my setting s again to see if I had accidentally changed anything but the menu still said "Keep: All Episodes"

What do I need to do to make it so it won't delete the old files when it updates?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Keith
Expert on Something

Postby Keith » June 19th, 2008 3:18 am

That sounds odd. Maybe you need to restart iTunes for the changes to take place.

Are you listening directly on iTunes or on an iPod?

Get 40% OFF
Rizuk
New in Town

Postby Rizuk » June 19th, 2008 12:34 pm

DIrectly to iTunes.
And it deleted it when I opened iTunes for the first time of the day (I open it in the morning before school and then when I get home I open it again for the rest of the day)

So I don't really know what's going on. Other than I'm missing files now -_-;;

cwabbott
New in Town

Postby cwabbott » June 20th, 2008 5:10 am

Rizuk,

One thing to check is if your iTunes is hiding the old files, as opposed to deleting them.

Next to your podcast feed's title there should be a small triangle - click on it and it will turn to point downwards. This should drop down all your audio files below.

Does this help?

Charles Abbott
KoreanClass101.com Tech Team
Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com!

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”