a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

iTunes asks for my password every time

turpie
Been Around a Bit

iTunes asks for my password every time

Postby turpie » April 18th, 2008 6:06 am

Hi
Everytime I open iTunes it asked for my kclass101 and survival phrases passwords. These are the only password protected subscriptions I have so I dont know if this is normal but it is annoying.
Paul T.

Keith
Expert on Something

Postby Keith » April 18th, 2008 7:19 am

Paul I feel you... I get that sometimes, and I work here :T By any chance did you save your Login and PW? Does it still happen after that?

In any case, I'll ask the tech team about it right away!

Get 40% OFF
cwabbott
New in Town

Postby cwabbott » April 18th, 2008 5:05 pm

Hello Paul,

Even with saving the username + password in the itunes, it will still prompt you to hit "Ok" everytime. To get around this you can subscribe to the feed with your username and password in the URL of the feed.

Example:

username:/premium_feed/feed.xml

by substituting your username for "username" and your password for "password" you will be able to get the content without having to ever hit "Ok" again inside iTunes.

No need for the "http:" portion, iTunes will take that feed string above and format it to look like this:

http://username:clas ... d/feed.xml

To add this feed in iTunes just click "Advanced" from the top menu, then "Subscribe to Podcast"

Hope that helps,

Charles
KoreanClass101.com

ddong_gae
Been Around a Bit

Postby ddong_gae » May 10th, 2008 10:28 am

Since were on the topic of passwords.. I can't access the premium feed, it refuses my login password as if it is wrong.

I am currently subscribed to koreanclass101 under two different subscriptions, free and premium. I can see by the subscription dates the free one ends in a few days and the premium has already kicked in.

Since the free one is still active could this be the reason I cannot access the premium feeds?

Keith
Expert on Something

Postby Keith » May 12th, 2008 7:03 am

If its under the same user name, that may be so. Would you please wait until the free trial is over and then seeing what happens then?

If it still happens, just let us know and we'll help you out asap!

ddong_gae
Been Around a Bit

Postby ddong_gae » May 15th, 2008 4:44 am

Hello Keith,

I am sorry to say it is still not allowing me to login and update the podcast.

Keith
Expert on Something

Postby Keith » May 15th, 2008 8:02 am

Sorry about that... we'll get the tech team to chime on this. Sorry for this inconvenience!

cwabbott
New in Town

Postby cwabbott » May 15th, 2008 1:26 pm

Hello ddong gae,

The space in your username is causing authentication problems with the feed.

Reply to let me know you read this post and I will remove the space in your username to fix your problem (you will then have to log in with your username - minus the space. ie: ddonggae)

Thank you,
Charles

ddong_gae
Been Around a Bit

Postby ddong_gae » May 15th, 2008 2:28 pm

I understand. Could you actually use ddong_gae?

Thanks for addressing this.

cwabbott
New in Town

Postby cwabbott » May 15th, 2008 2:33 pm

Certainly. I have just changed your username to ddong_gae

Please log out then try to log back in with your new username. Also, please post here to let me know it worked for you.

Charles

ddong_gae
Been Around a Bit

Postby ddong_gae » May 17th, 2008 4:54 am

I have tried ddong gae / ddong_gae / ddonggae with my password and it still does not work.

May 18th - Additional info:
I have sent an email to contact@....101.com

Eran

Postby Eran » May 18th, 2008 4:13 am

Please accept our sincere apologies for this issue. Apparently, we forgot to change your username in one place, which is why you are still unable to access the Premium Feed. Please use ddong_gae as username and the Premium feed should now work.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience. Also, please check your email, we sent you a special gift to as a way of saying thank you for your patience.

ddong_gae
Been Around a Bit

Postby ddong_gae » May 18th, 2008 1:55 pm

Everything is working now! Thanks for resolving the issue and the gift.

turpie
Been Around a Bit

Postby turpie » June 12th, 2008 1:18 am

cwabbott wrote:Hello Paul,

Even with saving the username + password in the itunes, it will still prompt you to hit "Ok" everytime. To get around this you can subscribe to the feed with your username and password in the URL of the feed.

Example:

username:/premium_feed/feed.xml

by substituting your username for "username" and your password for "password" you will be able to get the content without having to ever hit "Ok" again inside iTunes.

No need for the "http:" portion, iTunes will take that feed string above and format it to look like this:

http://username:clas ... d/feed.xml

To add this feed in iTunes just click "Advanced" from the top menu, then "Subscribe to Podcast"

Hope that helps,

Charles
KoreanClass101.com

Does anyone know a way to modify the existing subscription URL? I like having everything in the subscription ticked off as downloaded, and dont want to have to download everything again.

ryans_class
New in Town

Pass words for the premium feed

Postby ryans_class » July 7th, 2008 9:55 am

I seem to be having the same problem as Ddong Gae, Can I change my user name easily so that it appears without the space?
I have just subscribed to the premium feed less than an hour ago, so maybe it is a different problem...
Also I couldn't download the pdf that tells me how to put the ipod learning stuff onto my ipod notes, a 404 error link appears when I try.
I'm a massive technophobe so some newbe computerclass101 advice is what I need.

I hope you can help

Thanks in advance
ryan

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”