Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

korean keyboard not working

chouclement1627
New in Town

korean keyboard not working

Postby chouclement1627 » March 28th, 2012 7:09 am

Hi all. So my keyboard has always been able to switch beteen Korean English and Hangul with no problems. But now the right alt key doesn't work anymore for some reason. The keyboard can be changed to Korean, but all I can typ is English, it doesn't toggle between the two when I press the right alt key. Any tips or help? I tried removing it and readding it again to my keyboard selection, and it still didn't work. Any help is appreciated... it feels so limitting not to be able to type Hangul! Gamsahamnida!

jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Hi

Postby jaehwi » March 29th, 2012 2:19 am

Hi,

This is JaeHwi from KoreanClass101.com

Could you check if you can see the small blue box on the right bottom of the screen? If you click the box, you can see the keyboard types such s EN or KO (For Korean) Although you installed Korean IME, sometimes the default can be changed to English setting. In that case, you cannot switch languages although you press right alt key. So please make sure if you can see 'KO' icon on the little box. If not, please select KO instead of EN on the box so that you can type Korean and also switch languages.

If this doesn't work, I think you can also get some answers by searching 'Change default language setting IME' on search engine.

I hope this helps.

Thank you!

JaeHwi / KoreanClass101.com

Get 40% OFF
chouclement1627
New in Town

Postby chouclement1627 » March 29th, 2012 4:33 am

감사핲니다. 치금 주ㅏ요! :)

jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Hi

Postby jaehwi » March 29th, 2012 4:34 am

Hi : )
Glad to see you can type Korean again!

Thank you for letting us know that you're fine with Korean keyboard now.

Have a nice day!

- JaeHwi / KoreanClass101.com

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”