Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Getting Started Package "one-time offer" NOT WORKI

Did this happen to you when you wanted the 1$ suscription offer?

YES!! And I hated it!
40%
nope.
60%

Total votes: 5

momochappy4220
New in Town

Getting Started Package "one-time offer" NOT WORKI

Postby momochappy4220 » July 7th, 2011 12:34 pm

To whom it cornern,

Good morning.
I'm writing this because I'm experimenting a BIG problem with the offer I had received in my mail. About the "Ultimate getting started Korean". (the "only-one" offer that you sent to me). I was really expecting something big to come, but whenever I was in the checkout page -> this one: https://www.koreanclass101.com/cart/signup/cc_info4.php and after I put every single information that is required in the checkout, it automatically returns to the checkout page, empty, like I wouldn't pay anything or do any payment at all. And I check my member status, and it doesn't chane: I don't receive any "1 month FREE Premium Membership", neither the "bonus lesons", in other words, nothing. I tried in many other browser (IE, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Saffari) and in any one of them the link seems to work

I am concerned that Innovative Languages is, indeed a serious company and will offer things that would be avabale and that are based on TRUTH, don't you? Because this doesn't seeem serious, it's a dollar I want to invest, but I don't seem to get anything at all.

I need an answer as soon as possible. What has happenned with my 1 dollar? I'm not a rich student, please!.

Sincerely,

Manami
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”