Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

My Feed NOT WORKING on iTunes and Windows 7

soytuamiigasecretayque461
New in Town

My Feed NOT WORKING on iTunes and Windows 7

Postby soytuamiigasecretayque461 » May 23rd, 2011 2:07 am

Like many other requests here, I try to sample the My Feed option (hich for us 7 day trials, includes the first 3 and last 3 lessons with ALL included)
But when I do so, iTunes keeps asking me for my username and pass, and as I think are the same I use to enter here, I use those, bt it cntinues asking, so I cant downlad the audio dialog and reviews, nor the PDF in my iTunes feed. So please if you help?

Thanks a lot in advance.. I really need to try it.

Claudia.

jessui
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Postby jessui » May 25th, 2011 5:45 am

Hello!
I'm sorry to hear about the problem with MyFeed.
If you check the box that says "remember my log-in information" (don't remember the exact words), does the box still pop up?
Please note that the username and password are case sensitive, so make sure you are entering them in correctly.

Get 40% OFF
melidaily1486
New in Town

Postby melidaily1486 » May 27th, 2011 5:23 pm

he nsame thing hapens to me, I have recently started, and I also re-type the name and passwords, but I can't download the last 3 lessons in audio, neither pdfs so.. I am just dissapointed.. I thought I could try the MyFeed option, but I just cant, it keeps appearing the same po-up wiindow asking for my name and pass.. is it nly with Itunes? what other do you recommen d me? I still want to try!!

jessui
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Postby jessui » May 31st, 2011 9:03 am

Hello,
Are the username and password you are entering exactly the same as those for this site? Remember that they are case sensitive as well.
Please let me know if it starts working for you.

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”