Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Getting Food Delivered

SsalGukSu
New in Town

Getting Food Delivered

Postby SsalGukSu » June 25th, 2008 2:24 pm

I don't know if you've covered this topic. But if not, I'd like to see one on how to order food on the phone. I always run into problems when I try to order. Especially considering my extremely poor Korean abilities. Also, I am confused as to what to say at the very beginning. "배달하세요."? "배달이요."? I usually end up repeating "배달" about 3 or 4 times. Then repeat my address. And then say my order 4~5 times. And they always ask me a couple questions at the end which I have no idea, but I just say "네, 네, 네".

P.S. Keith has such a nice voice. Clear and crisp. Everybody has a nice voice. But Keith's is really nice. Super sexy.

Keith
Expert on Something

Postby Keith » June 26th, 2008 2:21 am

쌀국수 씨... ㅋㅋ 감사합니다! (Thanks for the praise 8))

hehe as for your lesson request, we got a similar request in our mailbox. These are the perfect type of suggestions that we're looking for! We will definitely write that into Beginner Season 3 (I might take a while to come out though.)

:D

Get 40% OFF
rooraa
Expert on Something

Postby rooraa » July 5th, 2008 2:48 am

ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ!!!!!!! 쌀국수 씨, you are so forward! I must agree too about Keith's voice but Hyunwoo's voice is my favorite!!

crabstix
Been Around a Bit

mcdonalds

Postby crabstix » August 6th, 2010 4:23 pm

I'd like to learn the phrases used for delivery too. I often order mcdonalds delivery but can't deal with the questions that they ask me. e.g do you wanna pay by cash or debit card?, Do you want anything else?

Return to “Korean Lesson Suggestions (수업 내용 제안)”