Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

More Video Vocab/

curious2
New in Town

More Video Vocab/

Postby curious2 » February 21st, 2008 6:39 pm

For me spelling and expanding vocabulary is an issue, So I thought maybe more video lessons that focus on vocabulary could be helpful. Having the picture in mind helps you to apply it better.

The video vocab lesson we had before was really helpful, I was hoping in the future that it could discuss weather and climates. ^_^

javiskefka
Expert on Something

Postby javiskefka » February 22nd, 2008 2:58 am

While you're waiting for new video lessons to come out, you can do the following to reinforce your current study methods.

When you learn a new word, if you can't think of an image to associate with it, you could try doing an image search with that word as the keyword. For example: 당근 or 전화

Get 40% OFF
Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » May 29th, 2008 8:09 pm

Hey everyone! :wink:

This may sound dumb I notice that the videos vocab don't show up in my ipod nano and I would like to know if it's normal or if there is something wrong?
I just hear the audio but no images just a black page :?:

matthew254
Expert on Something

Postby matthew254 » May 29th, 2008 8:57 pm

Ulver_684 wrote: This may sound dumb I notice that the videos vocab don't show up in my ipod nano and I would like to know if it's normal or if there is something wrong?
I just hear the audio but no images just a black page :?:

My fiance's video ipod does the same thing if it's in a different format. I can't remember which format the ipod prefers, but try loading the different encoded versions and see if that helps. it should work be it .avi, .m4v, or .swf

Keith
Expert on Something

Postby Keith » May 30th, 2008 3:52 am

Our video guy had a backlog of work, and he's playing catch up right now. Sorry for the late update. But we should be back in full force (with the video vocab) very soon.

Sorry again, and we apologize for this inconvenience. :P

ryans_class
New in Town

Video vocab ideas

Postby ryans_class » July 15th, 2008 8:09 am

:idea: I was thinking it might be pretty cool to see some authentic korean advertising, shop signs, posters, menus etc. I have never been to Korea so seeing some real ads would be great. This might be a good idea for the video vocab section. What do you think?

Regards
Ryan

javiskefka
Expert on Something

Re: Video vocab ideas

Postby javiskefka » July 15th, 2008 6:30 pm

ryans class wrote::idea: I was thinking it might be pretty cool to see some authentic korean advertising, shop signs, posters, menus etc. I have never been to Korea so seeing some real ads would be great. This might be a good idea for the video vocab section. What do you think?

Regards
Ryan

Hyunwoo has written a few blog entries in the "Humor in Korean" category on this topic. Check em out: http://blogs.koreanclass101.com/blog/category/humor-in-korean/

Return to “Learn Korean Feature Requests (서비스 요청)”