Or sign up using Facebook

Daegu - 대구

ryans_class
New in Town

Daegu - 대구

Postby ryans_class » August 8th, 2008 5:04 am

Hi all,
Has anyone been to 대구. What is it like?
I have asked a few Koreans and they look at me sadly and make a noise as though I told them my puppy just died! :shock: I am moving there next week for a year, so if anyone has any good inside information, please let me know.

If no one has any info I will tell you next week!

thanks
ryan

manyakumi
Expert on Something

Postby manyakumi » August 8th, 2008 7:00 am

대구 is the one of the most hottest area in Korea.
And famous for apples and beauties traditionally.

I've been there to meet a friend of mine for once back in the 90's.
There was only one downtown street called 동성로.
It was May and the weather was quite hot and I was at the point of disappointing because that there were very few peoples in the street.
But as soon as sun fell down, a flood of the beauties had started and the street became full of ladies soon!

:shock:

Get 30% OFF Premium & Premium PLUS
Pamela246
New in Town

Postby Pamela246 » August 8th, 2008 9:27 pm

Well all i can say is that we spent a pleasant few hours in Daegu on our way from Gyeong ju to Seoul in July.

From what i saw it was a reasonably modern city with plenty of shops and restaurants (we had black noodles for lunch some where down a back street) we had to catch a bus from train station to main shopping area but it was easy to get around (locals seemed to have some kind of card similar to T-Money card for transport) Can't say i paid much attention to the women as to me the Korean women are all very pretty ( and sickeningly slim!!) If i could work out how to put pics on here I could show you some we took! [/img]

Return to “Visiting Korea (한국 방문하기)”