Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

North Korean TORPEDO lie

trutherous
Expert on Something

North Korean TORPEDO lie

Postby trutherous » May 20th, 2010 8:35 am

First of all let me say I have no love for the government of North Korea.

However, after watching the news on the conclusion reached about the South Korean ship that was recently sunk (supposedly by a torpedo fired from a North Korean submarine) I have more questions than answers.

There were several nice close up views of the North Korean torpedo parts they drugged up, and what I saw was a huge amount of CORROSION and RUST on the items in question. What I can conclude by simple observation is that there is no way this amount of corrosion and rust would be present for the relatively short time it was in the water. Even given the idea that these torpedoes may not have been well maintained to start with and salt water corrodes metal more quickly than fresh water, these parts looked like they had been in the water for 2-5 years at very least.

So I am left wondering, did they drag up an old NK ordinance and mistakenly assume it caused the ship's destruction? Was this planted as a COVER-UP for some tragic accident that occurred? Is there possibly another agenda at work here?

What could NK possibly gain by having done this?

Maybe I'm wrong... but something smells fishy here.

Ok -- so now there is more compelling evidence and it looks more and more like NK did in fact sink the ship.
Get 40% OFF

Return to “News & Politics (뉴스와 정치)”