a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

안돼 안돼 안돼 안돼 안돼!!!!!!!!!!!!

holdfast
Expert on Something

안돼 안돼 안돼 안돼 안돼!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby holdfast » May 30th, 2008 9:59 pm

another super junior subgroup...

i can't believe it! after they've already upset fans enough by making a subgroup with two new members, they are making another one (which sounds ridiculous, i might add) which will focus on japan, and they are going to start ANOTHER one in korea with two original members and more new ones! 안돼 안돼 안돼!!!!! why can't they just leave my super junior alone?!?!?! they were great the way they were...

don't get me wrong, i am not opposed to them spreading out into the chinese and japanese markets.. and i don't even dislike the new members. in fact, i like them, and i can accept them as a part of suju-m.... BUT! more new members??? this is getting ridiculous... they will never get to do anything together again! i feel so sad for them..

s.m. 왜 그래??? 이거 하면 안돼! gah.. i could curse i am so upset. but i won't. on here anyway.

sorry, i just had to vent that. if you actually read this, i am sorry. but i feel better now. ^^

rooraa
Expert on Something

Postby rooraa » June 1st, 2008 3:15 am

I know!! I can't believe it either! Perhaps they realize now that 13 is a pretty big number to have to deal with. Poor Heechul's not in a group anymore! I wonder what he's up to. Kibum has never been in a sub group, actually...Oh well, he's busy with dramas =]

What so the new group Super Junior-Happy is going to be focusing in the Japanese market? No offense, but i don't they will do that well. But I wish them the best of luck anyways ^^

I didn't know there would be ANOTHER sub group in korea though! But with NEW members?? I wonder if they will even be korean. What are the people in SM entertainment thinking?! The ELF fans are not going to take this quietly, I know that much.

And no holdfast!! You can't think like that! Someday, (no matter how far off in the future, it may be) someday all 13 members will perform together *crosses fingers* and it wil be....epic (haha almost spelled that epik)

Get 40% OFF
sierras3
Been Around a Bit

Postby sierras3 » June 16th, 2008 5:38 pm

Super Junior-Happy? O.o Nice name... :P

I have no objections to the sub-groups, because this was what Super Junior's concept was from the beginning. The name 'Super Junior' was just used to label a group of guys SM's going to put out in the market to do everything under the sun in the entertainment business. It's just that us fans have gotten attached and associate the name to only the 13 darlings who were first put in the group.

Well... it's all a marketing strategy... let's not get too upset since it's just a name... they will always be our Ee Teuk, Eun Hyuk, Dong Hae, Han Kyung, Si Won, Sung Min, Ki Bum, Ryeo Wook, Shin Dong, Kyu Hyun, Hee Chul, Ye Sung & Kang In.

<3 <3 <3

rooraa
Expert on Something

Postby rooraa » June 17th, 2008 2:10 am

안녕하세요 sierras3씨!

Have you listened to Suju-H's songs? They are so happy and cute! (Cooking? Cooking! is funny XD)

Oh, and it seems I mixed which sub group was debuting where ^^;

sierras<3 wrote:The name 'Super Junior' was just used to label a group of guys SM's going to put out in the market to do everything under the sun in the entertainment business.

you're not kidding! They do everything!

sierras3
Been Around a Bit

Postby sierras3 » June 17th, 2008 5:32 pm

안녕!!!

예... They really do everything.

I've heard 'Cooking? Cooking!'... the beginning part where the girl says "차기야... 잘먹자..." is super cute!!! They should rename Super Junior to Super Cute... hahaha!

Have you noticed that Kang In lost a lot of weight? He's so much thinner in this video.

holdfast
Expert on Something

Postby holdfast » June 19th, 2008 4:15 am

sierras3 wrote:The name 'Super Junior' was just used to label a group of guys SM's going to put out in the market to do everything under the sun in the entertainment business. It's just that us fans have gotten attached and associate the name to only the 13 darlings who were first put in the group.

that is true, super junior did start as a rotational group, but after kyuhyun was added, sm said that there would be no more member changes - sm announced them as an offical group (with the 13 members we all love). this was around the time that they won the best new group award at mkmf. but recently, sm is saying they never said that (which is why there are usually a lot of super junior fans protesting outside of the sm building) and they have added new members to sjm and are rumoring to add more to yet another subgroup.

i have nothing against the subgroups, and really, i have nothing against henry and zhoumi (actually, i like them quite a lot), but i'm just worried about what all these new members mean for the original 13.... if any of them get kicked out i will fly to korea just to protest outside of sm entertainment myself (even though i'd probably be the only 24-year-old-random-white-american-girl-with-lots-of-tattoos)!

but, even though i'm afraid for the members, i must say that i really do love these new songs! i didn't think i would, but they're great! i've been listening to it a lot in the car and i've also been babysitting overnight this week, so i've had a 22month old girl in my car with me a lot. she loves the cooking cooking song, and every time it comes on she starts dancing and when she hears the 자기야 많이 먹어! part she laughs every time. it's cute ^^

so, i'm just going to try to enjoy the super junior that i know as long as i can. when they stop being super junior, well.. then... i hope i don't have to think about that anytime soon.

sierras3
Been Around a Bit

Postby sierras3 » June 19th, 2008 11:09 am

Oh... it's "자기야 많이 먹어!" Hehe... ok...

Well... let's say SM ultimately starts removing ppl from SuJu... don't worry... all of them have strong fan bases... they'll do well as soloists... it's just that we've been so used to having them come in a package... ^_^ Maybe they'll form a new group... Super Seniors... hahaha! :P

holdfast
Expert on Something

Postby holdfast » June 20th, 2008 2:14 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA!!! super seniors! that's hilarious! i love it.. i can just imagine it:

우리는 슈퍼시니어예요!

HAHAHAAAAAA!! gosh i can't stop laughing....

i know it is inevitable.. but i just want to see them myself as 13 just one time before it all ends. it makes me sad to think that they would be separated. i know they would still be friends, but they are like family right now, and if they are no longer a group, it just wouldn't be the same for them. *sigh*

i promise i'm not a teenager! i'm just.. i really like super junior. i can't explain it.

rooraa
Expert on Something

Postby rooraa » June 20th, 2008 10:18 pm

super senior??! I would totally support that group! ahahaa,
My feeling about the subgroups keeps changing but I suppose now I just accept whatever's happening *shrug*

Wow, the concept for Don't Don is just the complete antithesis of Suju-H's songs.....haha makes me laugh =D

sierras3
Been Around a Bit

Postby sierras3 » June 21st, 2008 2:53 pm

Super Senior or Super Sonbae... hahaha!

Now that you've mentioned it, rooraa, it is a total 180 from Don't Don... =_= But I like them cute... and I like them hot...

holdfast... you need not explain... no one can explain these obsessions... I have so many Korean obsessions that I've lost count... how do they do it? What is it that keeps us coming back for more... it's like they've casted a spell on us... :shock:

rooraa
Expert on Something

Postby rooraa » June 23rd, 2008 10:21 pm

sierras3 you are so right! Just when I'm kind of drifting away... a new boyband pops up (I can't get enough of them) or the older boybands do something that just grabs my attention again.

Return to “Music, Music, Music (음악)”