Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

이문세

usakorjb03
Expert on Something

이문세

Postby usakorjb03 » December 3rd, 2008 3:52 am

i was recently looking around the internet for korean love songs that could be great for weddings and I came across this song Forever With You.

Listen to the song at this site http://www.jazzholic.com/2008/07/28/lee ... ou-remake/

the music player will be right after the video as u scroll down. the orginal version is Lee Moon Sae, and it'll also have remakes versions in the same player, but I don't like those remakes i like Lee Moon Sae orginal waaaaaay better. he's been around for a loooong time (since the 80s) and still making great music to this day.

what do you think everybody?
제 이름은 문신이에요.

hyunwoo
Expert on Something

Postby hyunwoo » December 10th, 2008 10:19 am

Yeah like you said, there's been sooooo many remakes of his songs but I prefer his original versions better too. Do you know "깊은 밤을 날아서"?

Get 40% OFF
usakorjb03
Expert on Something

Postby usakorjb03 » December 11th, 2008 4:57 am

I haven't got a chance to listen to alot of his music...i'm just listening to the song i mentioned before. I wanna learn it, cuz i wanna sing it to my fiancee when we get married one day. and Yes the orginial is the best. I heard a couple of his other songs, and I noticed how much emotion he really puts into his singing,
제 이름은 문신이에요.

JangYong
New in Town

Postby JangYong » December 18th, 2008 1:49 am

난 너를 사랑해~ 이세상은 너뿐이야! 그 "붉은노을" 이라는 노래가 아주 좋아요.
듣아보세요.

[죄송하지만 한국어 잘못해요 ^^;;]

Return to “Music, Music, Music (음악)”