Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Podcast question

cdcarr18
New in Town

Podcast question

Postby cdcarr18 » August 15th, 2009 3:13 am

I just got an iPod Touch and was trying to download the podcasts. My question is are the podcasts supposedly to be downloaded individually? I followed the method under My Feed and the tutorial video but all I got was a single lesson with each choice (lesson 25 from the newbie lesson, and lesson 24 from season 2). Is there a way to download an entire season all at once?

Thanks!

xaldi
New in Town

Podcasts

Postby xaldi » October 1st, 2009 11:32 am

I have exactly the same problem, but nowbody seems to know anything about it. Could someone give us a clue? :(

Join by May 6th
se80
Been Around a Bit

Postby se80 » October 3rd, 2009 1:22 am

I don't know if you guys solved your problem, but I subscribed to the kc101 channel through the Apple store. iTunes downloads the podcasts automatically and then I just sync my iPod (mine's a Classic, but I guess it's no different from an iTouch).

javiskefka
Expert on Something

Postby javiskefka » October 20th, 2009 3:23 pm

If I'm understanding your issue correct, I think what you want to do is click the Get All button next to the name of the podcast. By default iTunes just downloads the most recent track of a podcast when it syncs itself. If you want to download them all, and you have the hard drive space, you've got to click the button and tell it to do so.

Return to “Learn Korean Forum Help and Posting Guidelines (포럼 도움말 및 게시물 등록 안내)”