5 Most Recent Forum Posts
Quick small question
3:55 pm by korea.innovative
Korean Subtitles For Movies?
6:05 am by gadlaw8528
What's your SKYPE address, everyone?
9:44 pm by jrleslie5194
How long does it take to become fluent in Korean?
6:59 pm by social2147
5:53 pm by kc101com
Either you’ve waited all year for this… Or you’ve just popped into KoreanClass101.com and are wondering what in the world is going on.
The time’s almost here!
The biggest and best Korean learning deals and discounts of 2013 start tonight! Serious about mastering Korean in the new year? Serious about getting the biggest, holiday-only discounts on our best-selling Korean learning Apps, Audiobooks, iBooks and Subscriptions?
The 10-Day Holiday Countdown Party starts midnight, tonight (EST) December 9th, 2013 and you don’t want to miss it. Here are a few crucial things you must know in order to snag some amazing language learning gifts before they’re gone forever.
● There are 10 deals total. One for each day of the Countdown.
● Each deal lasts only 24 hours! Move fast before it’s gone forever!
● Each day’s deal expires at midnight (EST) SHARP and a new one takes over.
● You won’t know what the next deal is until it arrives. Will there be a better discount? Should you grab it? Should you wait? We don’t know!
● These are the highest discounts of 2013. (Up to 55% OFF!) You’ll never see them again.
● You get guaranteed access to amazing features coming in 2014. Over 2,200+ New Lessons, Innovative Language App for complete KoreanClass101 Access on your iPhone/iPad, Custom Word Lists and more!
● Hint: The first deal is 55% OFF Premium and it starts at midnight, tonight!
Tune into this Sunday News Lesson to hear how you can get and master all the Korean you want with the 10-Day Holiday Countdown Party. We’re also revealing the first deal of the Countdown.
Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com! When you first meet someone in Korea, what are the first things you want to learn about that person? What might you ask him or her in Korean? To get to know someone, you might ask in Korean for information about a person’s family and friends-general background information, right? And then you’d probably ask next about the person’s interests and hobbies in Korean to find some areas of commonality. By doing so, maybe you’d even find a new Korean friend to spend some time with while doing those activities. Well, get ready to make a new Korean friend today!
Learning Korean with KoreanClass101.com is the most fun and effective way to learn Korean! This Korean Audio Blog lesson will tell you about the new author of our Korean blog. She’ll tell you about her background in Korean as well as share some of her interests and hobbies in Korean. Visit us at KoreanClass101.com where you will find Korean Lesson notes (remember - this lesson is spoken entirely in Korean!) as well as many more fantastic Korean lessons and learning resources! Leave us a message while you are there!
Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com! You have heard your Korean friends say the adage “nothing ventured, nothing gained” more times than you can count. Maybe they’re trying to send you a message in Korean, but you can’t help it if you’re risk averse. There’s no need for you to take the risk of putting your head in a tiger’s mouth if you can help it!
In this lesson, you will learn about Korean idiomatic expressions that use the word “tigers.” Our Korean conversation takes place over the phone between a girl who plans to study abroad soon and her father-in-law. The father-in-law will speak informal Korean, and his daughter-in-law will use formal Korean. We will also give you some insight into why Koreans may choose to study abroad. Visit us at KoreanClass101.com, where you will find many more fantastic Korean lessons and learning resources! Leave us a message while you are there!
Why’s this the one lesson you don’t want to miss? This is your BIG chance to take advantage of what’s to come. In 2014, we’re launching even more incredible features and amazing learning resources, but you have to be a Premium Member to get ’em.
Take advantage now. Become a Premium Member at 50% OFF, and…
- Get instant access to our advanced language learning system, and
- Ensure access to all the amazing features coming in 2014…
- Over 2,200+ Audio and Video Lessons across all 29 Innovative Language sites
- Innovative Language App for the iPhone/iPad - Get complete KoreanClass101 access on your mobile device
- Custom Words List Mobile App - Create, Study & Share Your Korean Wordlists With Others!
- New Video Lessons including Pronunciation Series & “Can Do” Series
- And much more!
Don’t miss your BIG chance to get Premium Access at a FRACTION of the regular price!
But you must be a Premium member to get exclusive access to these new features - in addition to our advanced learning system and the features we added in 2013 like…
- Brand New Lesson Pages and Lesson Premium Study Tools!
- Improved Voice Recording Tool for perfect pronunciation!
- Over 1,657+ lessons across 29 Innovative websites!
- Brand new Audio and Video series!
- 2 New Language sites - SwahiliPod101 and PersianPod101!
December is the month to join KoreanClass101. Tune in to this Sunday News to get exclusive news about new features and a 50% OFF Cyber Monday special!
Cyber Monday Special: Click here to get 1 or 2 year Premium at 50% OFF! Ends 12/2/2013!
Learn Korean with KoreanClass101.com! It’s official-you’ve decided tonight is the night to let it all hang out in Korea. You and your friends are getting together to celebrate the end of the week by hitting your favorite Korean bar after work. As you walk toward the bar to get a drink, you whisper to yourself in Korean, “I feel a little tipsy…maybe I shouldn’t have had that pre-game drink back home.” The person next to you asks you in Korean, “What did you just say?” Embarrassed that you were caught talking to yourself in Korean, you decide to play it off. You say in Korean, “I was just thinking about what I want to drink tonight. This bar has so many options!” The person replies in Korean, “Yeah, you just have to pick your poison carefully. I want to drink lightly so I don’t get too intoxicated.” You say to yourself in Korean, “Funny, I want to do the opposite!” The person next to you asks in Korean, “What was that?”
Learning Korean with KoreanClass101.com is the most fun and effective way to learn Korean! This Korean Absolute Beginner lesson will show you how to express your desires about the things you “want” to do in Korean. By the end of this lesson, we’ll leave you wanting to know more and more about the fantastic Korean language! Visit us at KoreanClass101.com where you will find many more fantastic Korean lessons and learning resources! Leave us a message while you are there!