Get 29% OFF Basic & Premium!

Have anyone succeeded to get a refund?

Can't get the new lesson to play? Having troubles downloading the supplemental material? Post your technical questions here, and we'll help you out.

Have anyone succeeded to get a refund?

Postby Everbl00m6173 » September 18th, 2012 11:12 am

Hi,

Earlier tonight, I wanted to subscribe to ONE month to Koreanclasses101. Everything goes out smoothly when ordering, I choose one month option and entered my credit card information. But when it's done, I saw a notice saying that I just payed 240$$$$$$ for 24 months!! It went all soo wrong! For a poor student like me, how can I afford to pay 240$. I almost had a heart attack and I still can't stay calm...

After reading koreanclasses101 policy, I learned that they promise to refund when the customer is not satisfied (thx god!!) So I send them a message asking for refund right away!

But I still can't stay calm!!!! Can anyone, who has successfully got a refund, tell me that I will surely get my refund? amd How long do they normally take to get back to you and refund?

Please help! I desperately need An answer!! :cry: :cry:
Everbl00m6173
New in Town

Postby team.relationships » September 25th, 2012 5:20 pm

Hi

Please send your query to contactus@koreanclass101.com. We will provide you with immediate refund and adjust your subscription settings.
Have a look at our pricing offer under following link. -> http://www.koreanclass101.com/helpcente ... on/pricing

Thank you in advance
Piotr
Team KoreanClass101.com
team.relationships
Established Presence

Re: Have anyone succeeded to get a refund?

Postby phiafacerukia9622 » January 8th, 2014 8:45 am

I just went through the same thing!

I cannot afford to do this much at one month! I immediately canceled my subscription and I really hope I get contacted asap! I sent two emails. I can't stay calm either!
phiafacerukia9622
New in Town

Postby community.korean » January 9th, 2014 10:55 am

Hi

The refund was already sent last night. It will take 2-3 working days to facilitate on your account. You should have also received confirmation by e-mail.

Let us know in case you have any other questions.

Sincerely
Piotr
Team KoreanClass101.com
community.korean
Established Presence

Postby dorrain396740 » January 21st, 2014 11:20 pm

Hi Koreanclass101,

I have cancelled my subscription and sent in my refund email to contactus@koreanclass101.com.

Please refund me the 12 month subscription fee of USD 180 as I did not know that it will auto renew.

Please revert back to me on the refund status.

Thank you very much.

Dorrain
dorrain396740
New in Town

Postby team.relationships » February 7th, 2014 10:45 am

Hi

Thank you for your message. The refund has already been issued.

Sincerely
Piotr
Team KoreanClass101.com
team.relationships
Established Presence

Return to Technical Support (기술 지원)