Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Learning Korean From Videogames

tonygr
Been Around a Bit

Learning Korean From Videogames

Postby tonygr » January 17th, 2009 3:55 am

Being an avid videogamer, I didn't realize until recently that I can change settings on my console to display Korean subtitles. So I changed up my settings to display Korean Subtitles for the games that I play so I can learn a little Korean while I play. So why am I talking about this?

Well, I recorded a videogame and its subtitles. And as my gift to KoreanClass101.com, I want for everyone to benefit from this, so I uploaded the file so all can enjoy.

The video is mainly the cutscenes of the video game which displays English speaking with Korean subtitles, however, there is a section of gameplay displayed only because there is speaking throughout the gameplay that you can listen and learn from.

The file is in MP4 format in case if you are interested in putting it on your IPod
http://www.megaupload.com/?f=4V0380MJ

I hope this is helpful for everyone that is learning Korean.

John
Expert on Something

Postby John » January 28th, 2009 9:31 pm

I have 'DS Go Stop", 'ZZANG-GU DS', 'TOEIC DS', 'From the abyss', all of which are in Korean. I can translate words here and there and understand what I am doing for the most part.

If you are learning a language and play video games, you might as well try to play games in the language your learning, as well as watching T.V. and movies right? :D
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Practice your Korean (한국어 연습하기)”