Create Your Free Lifetime Account Got an account? Sign in here
Select Your Level
Join Now Or sign up with Facebook

Google RSS reader

Can't get the new lesson to play? Having troubles downloading the supplemental material? Post your technical questions here, and we'll help you out.
austinfd
Expert on Something

Google RSS reader

Postby austinfd » November 9th, 2007 5:36 pm

I just switched over to the Google RSS reader from a different program...

but I notice that the lesson comments feed doesn't update like it did in my old program, or when I navigate to the feed directly in Firefox. Instead, it only delivers new entries once every three hours. Even if I click "refresh" and I know that there are new comments, it doesn't deliver them until the three hour interval has passed. In principal this is fine, as I probably don't need to be on top of the comments THAT frequently, but it sort of ruins the point of an RSS saggregator !

Apparently it also happens with the forum feed.

Is there something I'm missing here about Google Reader? I can't find a setting there that would affect this.

Thanks,

I'm making some videos!: http://www.youtube.com/user/austinfd

hyunwoo
Expert on Something

Postby hyunwoo » November 12th, 2007 10:52 am

I'm also using Google Reader and I've also looked for a setting to affect this, but I haven't found anything :-( although I haven't checked my Google Reader so often as to know whether it is updated real-time or not. Let me know if anyone finds any way to do that.

Extended! Get 28% OFF & A Free Audiobook As A Bonus Gift!
steved
Expert on Something

Postby steved » November 26th, 2007 8:40 am

I have several feed in google reader and this one is never up to date. Other feeds seem to update more frequently.

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”