Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

선생님 vs 선생

jimwalton7
New in Town

선생님 vs 선생

Postby jimwalton7 » June 22nd, 2014 3:29 am

님 in an honorific used when addressing someone such as a teacher, professor, doctor, or other professional. I do not believe the phrase 저는 선생님입니다 is correct. You don't introduce yourself in the honorific form. The correct way should be 저는 선생입니다. My students would address me as 선생님.

I've seen this in a couple of lessons, now. Can you please clarify.

community.korean
Expert on Something

Re: 선생님 vs 선생

Postby community.korean » June 26th, 2014 9:42 am

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.
We truly appreciate it.

You are right about the use of the honorific suffix -님.
We are going to correct it as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Claire
Team KoreanClass101.com

Get 40% OFF
ankitaindustries786_230610
New in Town

Re:talcpowder

Postby ankitaindustries786_230610 » March 22nd, 2016 8:56 am

#‎TALCPOWDER‬
Talc is an important industrial mineral. It is an important filler material for paints, rubber, insecticides, cosmetics, plastics, paper, ceramic and pharma. It is Very fine white to grayish white odorless tasteless powder, insoluble in water but slightly soluble in dilute acids and its technical specification are as under:
Talc is used in making paper, ceramics, cosmetics, paints, detergents, foam / rubber, putties. It is also used in making of precious products like Talcum powder, pharmaceuticals & plastics.We, Ankita Industries, are counted among the premier organizations engaged in manufacturing, trading, supplying and exporting a wide assortment of superior quality Calcite and Dolomite Powder like Talc, Silica and Quartz Silica Powder
http://www.ankitaindustries.co/

Return to “Learn All About Korean (한국어에 관한 모든 것)”