Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Could someone translate this

ryandbest8732
New in Town

Could someone translate this

Postby ryandbest8732 » September 14th, 2011 10:47 pm

I've BARELY started learning Korean but my girlfriend is Korean and likes to drive me crazy by writing notes in korean.

It's probably all inside jokes but can someone translate this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/ ... an0001.jpg

Don't worry about the Japanese unless you can translate that as well. She is doing that for our "Nationally themed dinner of the week"

Thank you!!

orbiter
Expert on Something

Postby orbiter » September 15th, 2011 3:11 am

May I try? Please correct me if I'm wrong, all you experts out there! :)

Title (Jp): A special bento (lunchbox) for my special partner

Korean: It seems like you have a knack for surprising people? When I'm with you (or literally as I watch you from beside you), I've been surprised by you on several occasions. Every time that happens, I ask myself, "Is that even realistic?"

Please someone verify the above! Tks! :)

Get 40% OFF
ryandbest8732
New in Town

Postby ryandbest8732 » September 15th, 2011 3:30 am

orbiter wrote:May I try? Please correct me if I'm wrong, all you experts out there! :)

Title (Jp): A special bento (lunchbox) for my special partner

Korean: It seems like you have a knack for surprising people? When I'm with you (or literally as I watch you from beside you), I've been surprised by you on several occasions. Every time that happens, I ask myself, "Is that even realistic?"

Please someone verify the above! Tks! :)

Wow, that looks great but of course I personally have no way of verifying. Thank you for help, and thanks for going after the Japanese as well.

seah7259
New in Town

Postby seah7259 » September 30th, 2011 1:05 am

Hi, can i chip in a question in this topic? Need help translating some sentences.

가을은 춥지도 덥지도 않아서 좋아요.
언젠가.한국의 겨울도 느껴보길 바래요

Thanks.

trutherous
Expert on Something

Postby trutherous » September 30th, 2011 7:28 am

Hi, can i chip in a question in this topic? Need help translating some sentences.

가을은 춥지도 덥지도 않아서 좋아요.
언젠가.한국의 겨울도 느껴보길 바래요

가을은 춥지도 덥지도 않아서 좋아요. It is good that the fall is neither cold nor hot. -or- I like fall because it is neither cold nor hot.
언젠가.한국의 겨울도 느껴보길 바래요 I hope someday to also experience the winter in Korea. -or-Sometime I'd like to feel the Korean winter too.

lemme see.. 계산 ... 계산 .. that's about 10 words and I charge $10 a word for translation service so... um -- did you want to pay by electronic check or credit card? ㅋㅋ

seah7259
New in Town

Postby seah7259 » September 30th, 2011 9:18 am

trutherous wrote:
lemme see.. 계산 ... 계산 .. that's about 10 words and I charge $10 a word for translation service so... um -- did you want to pay by electronic check or credit card? ㅋㅋ

you should have quoted me the price before giving me translation. Deal's off! LOL

Thanks anyway!! ㅋㅋㅋ

Return to “Learn All About Korean (한국어에 관한 모든 것)”