Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Help! My iTunes is flooded with Podcasts and .PDFs!

matthew254
Expert on Something

Help! My iTunes is flooded with Podcasts and .PDFs!

Postby matthew254 » May 18th, 2008 5:41 am

yeah so how do you remove the podcasts, .pdfs, picture video vocab from the main, "Music" tab on iTunes? When I subscribed to the free public feed the podcasts only appeared in the podcast section. Since I migrated to premium, all the goodies appear in my "Music" tab.

Now, I know that one method (the one I'm using right now) is to make a smart playlist and just exclude any genre with "podcast" but still....

Keith
Expert on Something

Postby Keith » May 19th, 2008 2:55 am

Matthew, have you tried using MYFeed? It'll let you customize your feed. :P

Get 40% OFF
matthew254
Expert on Something

Postby matthew254 » May 19th, 2008 6:30 am

Matthew, have you tried using MYFeed? It'll let you customize your feed. Razz

you know it! love the feature, but it seems to just pour a duplicate podcast tag in my regular main "Music" area. strange, no?

austinfd
Expert on Something

Postby austinfd » May 19th, 2008 9:00 am

matthew254 wrote:
Matthew, have you tried using MYFeed? It'll let you customize your feed. Razz

you know it! love the feature, but it seems to just pour a duplicate podcast tag in my regular main "Music" area. strange, no?

Yeah, that has to do with the way they've set up the My Feed feature. It would do the same thing if you ever want to change the settings on your feed as well. Right now that's just how it works but I suggested they look into other options, so it may change!

I haven't tried this method, but it might work:

-When you make your own My Feed instead of clicking the iTunes link, use the url from the second box. cut and paste it into a new "Subscribe to Podcast" from the Advanced tab in iTunes.

I'm making some videos!: http://www.youtube.com/user/austinfd

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”