Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

iTunes asks for my password every time

ManuelinX
New in Town

Postby ManuelinX » August 20th, 2008 5:57 am

ddong_gae wrote:Since were on the topic of passwords.. I can't access the premium feed, it refuses my login password as if it is wrong.

I have the same problem. I'm currently in a 1 month premium subscription, and apparently I can't use MyFeed options, because iTunes keeps asking for my username and password and I write my username and password and it doesn't do anything... because instantly iTunes asks for my username and password again.

Is because my type of subscription or...?

P.D. Sorry for the english grammar and vovabulary mistakes, I'm a spanish speaker, Hola from Mexico.

Keith
Expert on Something

Postby Keith » August 21st, 2008 2:36 am

Hola Manuelin,

Yo soy Keith ^^... hehe.

I tested out myfeed, but I wasn't asked for a username or password once. But I was already subscribed to the Premium Feed.

Can you try

1. Removing the MYFeed in iTunes
2. Subscribing to the Premium Feed.
3. Subscribing to MYFeed again?

I'm not sure if it'll work, but please reply and let us know if it's still not working!

Adios ;)

Get 40% OFF
ManuelinX
New in Town

Postby ManuelinX » August 21st, 2008 3:06 am

안녕하세요 Keith 님

¡Hola profesor Keith!

I tried everything... and apparently it was my error, a simple and little error of writing bad my username :shock: I was writing "manuelinx" when the real username is "ManuelinX" :wink:

Thank you, and I hope this solve somebodys problem too!

¡Gracias Keith!
Adios.

감사함니다 Keith!
안녕!

Keith
Expert on Something

Postby Keith » August 21st, 2008 3:18 am

Great to hear! I hope you enjoy your subscription! MYFeed is one of my favorite things on the site!

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”