Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Downloading individual sentences for premium.

onji
New in Town

Downloading individual sentences for premium.

Postby onji » March 6th, 2010 8:56 am

Something I would really like to be able to do is be able to download all the individual sentences so that I can plug them into an SRS. Currently what I am doing is downloading the entire audio blog and then splicing the sound bits piece by piece using audacity. With the premium membership you already give the option to listen to the dialogue bit by bit. So if there is a way to instead of making it a hard coded java script and converting it into an audio link. I could at least download each one of them individually directly into Anki.

I love the audio blogs that this site provides and they are extremely helpful when i'm near the computer. It is just that in terms of study methods I find an SRS a lot more practical then just rote memorization. That being said I would like some form of way to either have an SRS implemented into the site, or at least the ability to put it into my own SRS as a study method.

Keep up the hard work and I hope something like this does get implemented or a least some feed back on why it would not be implemented. :)

Thanks!

imaBALLER
Established Presence

Postby imaBALLER » March 6th, 2010 11:52 pm

I have to agree that this would be really helpful.
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Learn Korean Feature Requests (서비스 요청)”