Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

"take me to my next lesson"

mrdeus
New in Town

"take me to my next lesson"

Postby mrdeus » June 19th, 2009 7:21 am

In the learning center you can mark a lesson as completed, but the next time you visit the site you still have to search for the next lesson by number and name. It would be nice, since the "mark as completed" feature is already there, I could be taken straight or with one click to the next lesson in line.

Another feature request, which I also posted on the blog just now, is that it would be nice if the checklist and schedule were integrated features in the learning center, so that you don't have to make printouts.

cateszd
New in Town

I agree.

Postby cateszd » September 24th, 2009 6:32 pm

I think this is a great idea. I wondered what the purpose of marking a lesson complete was, since it really doesn't change anything. It would be nice if when we logged in we jumped straight to the first incomplete lesson.

Get 40% OFF
tarynB
New in Town

I TOTALLY cosign

Postby tarynB » October 29th, 2009 7:09 am

I just started using the site today and I'm trying not to pull my hair out figuring out where the heck the lessons are in sequential order!!!

The very first beginner lessons are too easy for me so it would be nice if there were a way for me to "flip" through the lessons until I found one that matches my level.

If there's some easy/awesome way to do that that I'm not aware of, please let me know!

arsenius
New in Town

Re: I TOTALLY cosign

Postby arsenius » January 28th, 2010 5:10 pm

tarynB wrote:I just started using the site today and I'm trying not to pull my hair out figuring out where the heck the lessons are in sequential order!!!

The very first beginner lessons are too easy for me so it would be nice if there were a way for me to "flip" through the lessons until I found one that matches my level.

If there's some easy/awesome way to do that that I'm not aware of, please let me know!

I can second that. I had a really hard time figuring out where the content on the site was when I first joined. I have a basic membership, and at first I thought I had paid for nothing, because it wasn't clear what was available to me and not until I clicked on it.

I also had a hard time finding an appropriate level.

I figured it all out, but these are two areas where improvement might be welcomed.

Return to “Learn Korean Feature Requests (서비스 요청)”