Or sign up using Facebook

Hangul 한글!

team.relationships
Expert on Something

Re: Hangul 한글!

Postby team.relationships » July 11th, 2013 6:04 am

Hi Sashattack,

Great to hear you like these lessons!
If you have any issue, please let us know!

Have a nice day,
Cheers,
Mélanie
Team KoreanClass101.com

secretcodebreaker_225900
New in Town

Postby secretcodebreaker_225900 » May 3rd, 2014 7:16 pm

Hi kc101, im interested on that plan you are offering. Well the cheapest one (still a student). Im in the philippines and currently using bpi as for my bank. Can you please guide me regarding the process of paying it per month. Coz i may not understand the transactions that may take away on my account. Im not used into paying something over the net using cards. Just not how things work here -normally. And if i might want to chamge the plan or stop it. How can i do that? Quick response would be very much appreciated.

Get 40% OFF
team.relationships
Expert on Something

Postby team.relationships » May 15th, 2014 1:36 am

Hi

Thank you for your message. Can you please send us e-mail to and we can discuss further on the options that suits you best.

Sincerely
Piotr
Team KoreanClass101.com

bloodxrave
New in Town

Postby bloodxrave » July 22nd, 2014 12:48 pm

This really helps to learn Hangeul too, with the extensive pronunciation practice :)

http://teachmekorean.co/hangeul-map/

kaltrina_1108_228714
New in Town

Postby kaltrina_1108_228714 » June 1st, 2015 6:51 am

hello can you tell me what my name is in korean and how to pronounce it please
my name is Kaltrina Maliqi

:)

ankitaindustries786_230610
New in Town

Re #chinaclay

Postby ankitaindustries786_230610 » March 22nd, 2016 8:35 am

‪#‎chinaclay‬
“Ankita Industries” is a leading manufacturer of chinaclay in India. We have our own mine ofchinaclay plant with In-house laboratory for quality control.
Our chinaclay grades are widely use in Polymer, paint and paper industries. We are also exporting our chinaclay to Gulf, Malaysia and European Countries. Our talc product’s help to improve final product’s quality and reduce the cost.
http://www.ankitaindustries.co/

marjanca.suligoj_230811
New in Town

Postby marjanca.suligoj_230811 » April 29th, 2016 2:18 pm

Hi

I'am learning hangul but is making me some trouble . I don't know when to put r or l ,p or b ,g or k, t or d ,because i sign means to things.

Can please someone help me .

thank you

community.korean
Expert on Something

Postby community.korean » May 4th, 2016 2:15 am

Hi marjanca,

Thanks for posting. Are you asking which Korean consonants make the sounds 'r/l' 'p/b' 'g/k' 't/d'?
If you are trying to figure out the pronunciation of Korean consonants, we have the 'Ultimate Korean Pronunciation Guide' series which tells you how to pronounce the consonants:

http://www.koreanclass101.com/2014/01/1 ... nunciation

Please let us know if this answered your question, and if you have any other inquiries.
Best,
Lyn
Team KoreanClass101.com

nanitachiquita03_231547
New in Town

Postby nanitachiquita03_231547 » October 14th, 2016 6:57 pm

Do you know what my name would be in Korean? I'm new here, and I would love to learn Korean. I'm getting familiarized with Hangul, so I want to know how my name would be pronounced. I heard that the name gets changed. My name is already pretty odd as it is, being that it's Greek for "John", even though I'm a girl and of Puerto Rican descent. My mom thought she was making it up, but nope, "John". Maybe the etymology will help with the name translation.

Iannis Ruiz
(ee-YAH-niece) (roo-EECE)
(my mom's made up pronunciation: ah-YAH-niece)

Dave76
Been Around a Bit

Postby Dave76 » May 19th, 2017 12:34 am

I've been using this site as a test as it has a cool matching game where you get 5 minutes to match the Hangul to the Romanized version and is a great easy and free way to test your ability recognizing Hangual characters and also have some pressure to it in the sense of the count down timer. At the end you can point to any you missed and it will highlight the right one for you so next time you might remember it easier. I learned Hangul in about 2-3 days time using this and for the most part I can pass 100% most the time but I do still have a little issue with the W characters but over all much better then when I first started!

https://www.sporcle.com/games/bazmerelda/korean-hangul-match

Dave76
Been Around a Bit

Postby Dave76 » May 19th, 2017 12:41 am

Hi

I'am learning hangul but is making me some trouble . I don't know when to put r or l ,p or b ,g or k, t or d ,because i sign means to things.

Can please someone help me .

thank you

This lady who is Korean has a pretty god site n Hangual she even has some small flash cards you can print out but in regards to what you were asking Page 1 (front and back) are cool as she has I think what you are asking about when to use D instead of T or T instead of D and so on for the different lettering you referenced and in this case on the backs of the Page 1 cards she had a pretty good break down of when you use what sound. The cards are about half way down under Printable Flash Cards and at the bottom of that second is the 4 pages. Best to print them out onto a heavy card paper as I did it on normal paper and wasn't so good so best to print out on a card material type paper

http://learn-hangul.com/#learn-hangul

Return to “Learn All About Korean (한국어에 관한 모든 것)”