a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

How do I find specific things a second time

stevenhoward305707
New in Town

How do I find specific things a second time

Postby stevenhoward305707 » December 24th, 2015 12:16 pm

Hello guys,

First of all, thank you for the content on this site.

I recognize that I'm one of the most difficult students to find a fit for because of my background which includes being married to a Korean lady for 30 years, hearing Korean in my home every day for more than 30 years, being more fluent when I lived in Korea in the 1980s, losing it in the US, returning to Korea, etc. so it is difficult for me to find courses of study that aren't either so basic that I can't stick with it if I start there, or else beyond what I can do. However; I find tracks that you have produced that I sometimes want to listen through. I find this especially on YouTube, and in fact, your tracks on YouTube are what led me to your site in the first place.

So today, my wife was driving (제가 제2의 고향에서: 부산에서), and while I was streaming various tracks across the car sound system, I came across a KoreanClass101 video on youtube for listening practice that was Snow White. It seemed that this was part of a series that you have produced based on simplified versions of little stories like this. It made my wife and me both smile, and I found that, although I could follow most of it, it really would be a good thing for me to use for listening practice ... but ... now that I'm home, I can't find this video again, nor find any of your play lists that look like they would contain it.

How can I find a list of the videos you have produced, and what playlists they may be a part of? And more immediately, what playlist is this SnowWhite story a part of? I think I would like to listen through those as practice.

Thank you,

Steve

jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Re: How do I find specific things a second time

Postby jaehwi » January 5th, 2016 9:32 am

Hello Steven,

Thank you for leaving your message here! I'm glad to hear that you liked our video lessons.

About the snow white story, please check this video. http://www.koreanclass101.com/2009/02/0 ... -of-korea/

I hope this helps!

Thank you,
Jae
Team KoreanClass101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Korean Lesson Suggestions (수업 내용 제안)”