a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Real paper exercices

tcorot
New in Town

Real paper exercices

Postby tcorot » August 15th, 2014 5:22 am

Hi Team!

First of all, thank you for this useful website! Many things to see, to read, to learn... I don't know how long it will take to complete all (and I don't want to imagine how long it took to create it! :shock: )

I perhaps misted it but, is there any exercices we can print and try to make by our one? I mean in a paper way (I'm old school!). The truth is, I'm french and I have an AZERTY keyboard... (shame, I will change it when I will be able...) and I can't find any skin keyboard to put on it to have the hangul alphabet.

So :idea: , if there's some way to have some sentences that we have to translate it could be great. Let say by levels for "absolute beginner with the firsts 100 words" then next level could be "absolute beginner with the firsts 200 words"... It will make us use the particles to learn how to manipulate them, to learn how to conjugate verbs, to memorise the good spelling of words. And it's clearly different to have a paper full of writings you just did than a screen you just shut when you finish... It makes it more real.

BTW, as I told in the beginning, this website is really good and I'm making real progress thanks to your methods!

community.korean
Expert on Something

Re: Real paper exercices

Postby community.korean » August 18th, 2014 9:26 am

Hi there,

Thanks for your positive feedback.
We are glad you are making progress by using our site!

Have you downloaded and printed our PDF files such as lesson notes?
Please click on "Download PDFs" to select a file to download and print.

The PDF files are full of written lesson materials.

Please let us know if you have additional questions or suggestions.

Regards,
Claire
Team KoreanClass101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Korean Lesson Suggestions (수업 내용 제안)”