a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Hello, and TOPIK Questions

citromarissa
New in Town

Hello, and TOPIK Questions

Postby citromarissa » June 24th, 2009 12:17 am

Hello All

Just a little introduction in hopes to meet others. My name's Marissa. I am from NY, and currently working in Pusan, Korea. I teach ESL at a middle school. I've been here for 10 months and it's been quite a wonderful ride.

I just joined KC101 last week. I am also taking a Korean course here in Korea. I was first introduced to Korean culture through some Korean friends and my practice in Tae Kwon Do.

So there's a little intro of who I am. :) :o

Also, I am currently studying for the TOPIK any ideas on how to best go about this?
~매리사

matthew254
Expert on Something

Postby matthew254 » June 24th, 2009 1:11 am

nice to meet you Marissa! You live in such an awesome BTW...

I did a little TOPIK study package a while back that might be helpful.

Also, the topic (haha, get it? topic of TOPIK? no?) has been discussed here and here, too. Maybe there's something in those threads that might be helpful. I have yet to take it, but I have used the study materials to study (and humble myself anytime I feel confident :P )

I would love to hear more about your Korean class in Korea. Can I ask a huge favor and request that you create a new thread about this? I'm sure there's other students out there who have studied at a class - but I'm curious about the Korean language classes in Korea. I did a short stint at Ewha(이화) but I don't know a thing about the other non-university classes.

블로그 있어요?

Get 40% OFF
citromarissa
New in Town

Postby citromarissa » June 24th, 2009 1:27 am

Hey matthew 254!

Nice to meet you too!

Thanks for the tip, I plan on taking the actual test in Fall. So I figured I'd get started right away.

As for Pusan, thanks about that too. It truly is an awesome city!-beaches, mts, many things to do, places to go, etc.

I will get on setting up a thread right away. :-D
~매리사

Return to “Listener's Lounge (청취자들의 공간)”